For other uses, see Arkose.
See also: Beachcomber
Arkose is a fictional character and third-party Transformer homage to Generation 1 Beachcomber made by X-Transbots in 2016.
Arkose was designed by 539 for X-Transbots.
Arkose was displayed at STGCC in September 2015.
Arkose was part of the TFcon USA October 2015 Third Party Panel.
Arkose was released in February 2016.
The Retro Robot Radio podcast for February 7th, 2016 discussed X-Transbots Arkose, Boost, Hatch and the unnamed Cliffjumper and Hubcap homages in the news.
- X-Transbots MM-VIII Arkose (2016)
- A new mold by X-Transbots. Turns from robot to dune buggy. Comes with a gun and instructions.
- A page was left out of the instructions, so it was posted to YouTube by the instructions author.
- X-Transbots MM-VIII Arkose Green Edition (2019)
- ↑ http://news.tfw2005.com/2015/09/11/third-party-unofficial-transformers-display-from-stgcc-2015-301168
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRkGwAC9on0
- ↑ Mathew Robert Ignash (February 7th, 2016). "Retro Robot Radio". http://www.youtube.com/user/RetroRobotRadio?feature=watch (Podcast). RetroRobotRadio. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cnqxmkUNwE.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbtRxPmCucw
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.
- 539 designs
- 2016 toys
- 2019 toys
- Beachcomber homages
- Fictional automobiles
- Fictional characters with superhuman durability
- Fictional characters with superhuman longevity
- Fictional characters with superhuman strength
- Fictional robots
- Fictional shapeshifters
- Generation 2 third-party Transformers characters
- X-Transbots toys