Apollo Robo is a fictional character from the Machine Robo series introduced in 1985. He is a heroic member of the Jet Clan.
Apollo Robo is a member of the Jet Clan who turns into a rocket. He can fly in his rocket mode. Because of his mechanoid nature Apollo Robo does not need to breath oxygen and is resistant to cold, but is vulnerable to intense magnetic fields. His weapon of choice is his Heat Ray.
He should not be confused with Armada Skyblast, who was called Apollo in Japan, or with Autonomous Maximus, who has been known as Apollo.
Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos
Apollo Robo was first seen among the hypnotized population of the Cleo City in Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos episode 21, "Angel of the Mind, Vikung-Fu - Protect". Apollo Robo, Blackbird Robo, Falcon Robo and Shuttle Robo attacked Blue Jet when he attempted to enter the city, but Blue Jet easily knocked them all from the sky.
Machine Robo: Battle Hackers
Apollo Robo appeared in Machine Robo: Battle Hackers episode 3, "Heavy Wind Mach Blaster".
- Bandai Machine Robo MR-53 Apollo Robo (1985)
- A new mold by Bandai. Turns from robot to rocket.
- This toy was repurposed into GoBots Apollo.
- Bandai Machine Robo Revenge of Cronos MRJ-3 Apollo Robo (1986)
- A release of Apollo Robo for the Revenge of Cronos line.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.
- 1985 toys
- 1986 toys
- Bandai toys
- Fictional characters who can fly
- Fictional characters with oxygen independence
- Fictional characters with superhuman durability
- Fictional characters with superhuman strength
- Fictional robots
- Fictional shapeshifters
- Jet Clan
- Machine Robo
- Machine Robo: Battle Hackers characters
- Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos characters