303 (Lost Protectors)
For other uses, see 303.
See also: Bob (Transformers)
303 is a fictional character and third-party Transformer homage to Transformers Bob made by Play With This Too. He is a Tech Drone.
303 is a fictional character created by Play With This Too as part of their Lost Protectors series. He is an homage to Bob.
Play With This Too has likened the design of their Tech Drones to Transformers Microns.
Bob was revealed during the Boneyard & Jetstrike Action Figure Kickstarter campaign as a stretch goal.
One of the first things we came up with way back when but never shown until now. His name is 303 and he is a new type of Tech Drone. His limbs are detachable and work via 5mm ports. The limbs are perfect for turning figure weapons into weird walking Tech Drone creations. 303 also works with BMOG parts so you could use BMOG pieces on 303's main body. His head can also be used as a head on any of our figures because why not. We thought this was a little fun thing to put out there plus it adds a new type of play value to our figures.
Octavirate Forge released 2.5 inch version of the figure on their Shapeways store in December 2014.
In 2017 Octavirate Forge changed it's named to Prize Inside.
Prize Inside released 1.75 inch and 35mm versions of the figure on their Shapeways store in March 2017.
- Octavirate Forge Bob the Insecticon (2.5" statuette) (2014)
- A single piece version of the figure available on the Price Inside Shapeways store in a variety of colors.
- Prize Inside Bob the Insecticon, 1.75" (2017)
- A single piece version of the figure available on the Prize Inside Shapeways store in a variety of colors including full colored sandstone.
- Prize Inside Bob the Insecticon, 35mm Scale (2017)
- A new 1:48 scale figure. A single piece version of the figure available on the Prize Inside Shapeways store in a variety of colors.
- Play With This Too Lost Protectors 303 (unreleased)
- A new 1:12 scale mold by Play With This Too. Comes in 6 pieces and are pegged together with 5mm pegs and holes. The head of 303 can be used as head on the larger Lost Protector figures.
- ↑ https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/44339820/boneyard-and-jetstrike-action-figures-playwiththis/posts/1382409?ref=backer_project_update
- ↑ https://www.shapeways.com/product/LC97J5TDV/bob-the-insecticon-2-5-quot-statuette?optionId=43294599
- ↑ https://www.shapeways.com/product/3RKNANKAH/bob-the-insecticon-1-75-quot?optionId=62338912
- ↑ https://www.shapeways.com/product/Z7ZD4D5JK/bob-the-insecticon-35mm-scale?optionId=62338937
- 1:12 scale
- 1:48 scale
- 2014 toys
- 2017 toys
- 5mm peg compatible toys
- Bob homages
- Fictional characters with oxygen independence
- Fictional characters with superhuman durability
- Fictional characters with superhuman longevity
- Fictional characters with superhuman strength
- Fictional robots
- Play With This Too toys
- Prize Inside toys
- Tech Drones
- Trent Troop designs
- Unreleased third-party Transformers