Transformers: Generation 1
Turbofire is one of the Autobot Axelerators and a supplies and transport expert.
Utterly dependable and stolid. Note quick-witted, but works away at a problem until he finds a logical answer. As a vehicle, his engine block converts to a powerful weapon. As a robot, uses it to defend with Super-Autobot courage!
Turbofire made a brief cameo appearance in a crowd of Autobots on Cybertron listening to Prowl speak during the third issue of the third volume of the Dreamwave Generation One comic. He did not have any lines.
Turbofire appears in "A Flash Forward" by Fun Publications. He was in Autobot City talking to several aliens.
- Generation 1 Axelerator Hotrider (1993)
- A new mold The Axelerators were originally released in 1993 as Generation 1 European exclusive toys. European versions had pink windows, while US versions had smoke colored windows. Like all Axelerators, his vehicle mode engine became his robot mode gun.
- Generation 2 Axelerator Rapido/Hotrider (1993)
The Axelerators were released in the US and Europe as part of the Generation 2 line.
- Jesse Wittenrich & Pete Sinclair (w), Thomas Deer (p), Matt Frank (i), Thomas Deer (col), Jesse Wittenrich (let), Pete Sinclair (ed). "A Flash Forward Part 2" The Transformers Collectors Club 44 (April/May 2012), Fun Publications
- Brereton, Erin (2006). Transformers: The Fantasy, The Fun, The Future. Triumph Books. p. 22. ISBN 1-57243-983-1.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.