Revision as of 03:59, 25 April 2016 by OptimusMagnus (Talk | contribs)
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.
The Transformers is an animated television series about a war between two factions of alien shapeshifting robots called Autobots and Decepticons.
The Transformers is based on the Hasbro toy line of the same name.
Marvel's Editor-in-Chief at the time, Jim Shooter, produced a rough story concept for the series, creating the idea of the two warring factions of alien robots – the heroic Autobots and the evil Decepticons.
- ↑ "Transformers: The Complete Series DVD Review". IGN. http://uk.dvd.ign.com/articles/100/1006091p1.html. Retrieved 2010-10-12.
- ↑ "From Lassie to Pee-Wee". The New York Times. October 30, 1988. http://www.nytimes.com/1988/10/30/magazine/from-lassie-to-pee-wee.html?scp=7&sq=The%20Real%20Ghostbusters&st=cse&pagewanted=2. Retrieved 2010-08-14.
- ↑ "A brief history of the Transformers". Malaysia Star. http://thestar.com.my/lifestyle/story.asp?file=/2004/11/9/features/20041108160036&sec=features. Retrieved 2010-10-09.
- ↑ "Rogue's Gallery: Megatron". IGN. http://uk.stars.ign.com/articles/859/859514p1.html. Retrieved 2010-10-18.
- 1980s American animated television series
- 1984 television series debuts
- 1988 television series endings
- Action television series
- American science fiction television series
- First-run syndicated television programs in the United States
- Marvel Comics animation
- Space adventure series
- Television programs featuring anthropomorphic characters
- Transformers series