Mudslinger is the name of two fictional characters from the Transformers series. The original Mudslinger is an Autobot Micromaster who turns into a monster truck. The second is a Decepticon Power Core Combiner who turns into a truck and commands 4 Destructicon drones.
Transformers: Generation 1
Mudslinger is an Autobot Micromaster who turns into a monster truck and is a member of the Micromaster Off Road Patrol
This quartet has an independence streak that runs as long as the Appalachian Trail. Experts at covert operations. Always work well together in any combat situation. Specialize in going where no one's ever gone and doing what no one's ever done. Continually caught up in some sort of enemy intrigue. Autobot Command trusts them to come up with brilliant counter-measures to be sprung on the Decepticons.
Mudslinger appeared in the Micromasters series. He was among the Micromasters created on Cybertron during the energon shortages of the last great war.
Mudslinger was among the Micromasters who appeared in Spotlight: Hardhead and attacked Nightbeat and Hardhead on the planet Gorlam Prime.
The Micromaster Off Road Patrol first appeared in issue #54 of the Marvel Transformers comic in a story called "King Con!" In this story Optimus Prime and Hi-Q receive reinforcements from Cybertron in the form of the Micromaster Race Car and Off Road Patrols. The Off Road Patrol is sent to investigate a monster sighting in New Jersey and discover the Decepticon Pretenders Skullgrin and Iguanus. The two patrols eventually ruin the Decepticon's plans and decide to stay in New York City.
- Generation 1 Micromaster Off Road Patrol (1989)
- Four original molds sold only as a set. Mudslinger was recolored into the Decepticon Greasepit.
Transformers: Power Core Combiners
Mudslinger a Power Core Combiner who turns into a truck and commands four Destructicon drones. Where Power Core Combiners fits in Transformers fiction is vague, although it has some connections with the 2007 live action Transformer movie series.
There was a time when Mudslinger might have considered joining the Autobots, but that was long ago. He's a robot of action, with no time for things like thinking, negotiating or peace. In his opinion, the Autobots are a bunch of sissies. With his team in tow he's got the power to prove just how much tougher than them he is.
- Power Core Combiners Mudslinger with Destructicons (2011)
- A new mold. Comes with four Destructicon drones - all of which combine with Mudslinger to form a larger robot. Mudslinger was recolored into the Autobot Salvage.
- ↑ http://www.seibertron.com/comics/view.php?comic_id=923
- ↑ The Transformers #54 by Marvel Comics
- ↑ http://www.hasbro.com/common/documents/dad2d6781c4311ddbd0b0800200c9a66/344F6D7C19B9F36910685EEB813DBF0D.pdf