Hydrant (TFC Toys)
Revision as of 22:27, 1 June 2016 by Sysop (Talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "third party" to "third-party")
For other uses, see Hydrant.
See also: Hotspot (Transformers)
Hydrant is a fictional character and third-party Transformer homage to Generation 1 Hotspot made by TFC Toys in 2014.
Hydrant is a third-party Transformer homage to Generation 1 Hotspot. He becomes the torso of Prometheus.
Hydrant was released in November 2014.
Reprolabels released a sticker set for Hydrant in April 2015.
The Shattered Cast Uncut podcast for March 20th, 2014 discussed the TFC Toys Hot Spot homage in the news.
The Retro Robot Radio show for August 9th, 2014 covered Hydrant, Star Rescue dinosaur combiner recolors, the downsized Hercules in the news.
Hydrant was featured in an article in the December 2014 issue of Chi Soul Die (模魂志) magazine.
- TFC Toys Hydrant (2014)
- An original mold by TFC Toys. Turns from humanoid robot to fire truck or becomes the torso of Prometheus.
- Reprolabels Hydrant (2015)
- Includes Autobot faction symbolt.
- ↑ Oscar NJ Boi (March 20th, 2014). "Shattered Cast Uncut". http://www.youtube.com/user/shatteredcastuncut?feature=watch (Podcast). Shattered Cast Uncut. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8EFSVvi2BQ.
- ↑ Mathew Robert Ignash (August 9th, 2014). "Retro Robot Radio". http://www.youtube.com/user/RetroRobotRadio?feature=watch (Podcast). Mathew Robert Ignash. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJRoH1-NsBY.
- ↑ "TFC". Chi Soul Die (模魂志): p. 98-99. December 2014.
- ↑ http://toyhax.com/mainmenu/standard-scale/1273-labels-for-tfc-hydrant.htm
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.
- 2014 toys
- Combiners (Transformers)
- Fictional automobiles
- Fictional characters introduced in 2014
- Fictional characters with superhuman durability
- Fictional characters with superhuman longevity
- Fictional characters with superhuman strength
- Fictional robots
- Fictional shapeshifters
- Hot Spot homages
- TFC Toys