|The below content is licensed according to Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License contrary to the public domain logo at the foot of the page. It originally appeared on http://en.wikipedia.org. The original article might still be accessible here. You may be able to find a list of the article's previous contributors on the talk page.|
Delta Seeker is a fictional character from the Transformers series. He is an Autobot introduced in 2004 who turns into a jet and is sometimes depicted as a member of the Autobot Elite Guard team.
Transformers: Robot Masters
A member of the Cyberjet Battalion, Delta Seeker was friends with X-Gunner before the latter defected to the Decepticons. Has a number of abilities, including teleportation, and his weapon is called the Arm Gauntlet.
Delta Seeker was a minor background character appearing in Fun Publications fiction Gone Too Far, a text-based story set on Transtech Cybertron.
Wings of Honor
When most of the members of the Autobot Elite Guard confronted Bruticus they were nearly wiped out, with Bruticus killing most of the Guard. Dion was able to blind Bruticus, forcing it to separate into the Combaticons, but the Combaticons finished off most of the remaining Guard, including Metalhawk, who was killed by Onslaught. This left only Dion alive, buried in the rubble, and Thunderclash's team, which was off planet at the time. 
- Robot Masters Basic Delta Seeker (2004)
- Part of the Japanese exclusive Robot Masters series. His toy is a recolor of the mold originally used for the Generation 2 Cyberjet Skyjack.
- Although never sold officially sold in the United States, a Chinese-made knockoff of Delta Seeker and X-Gunner was sold at discount stores in the US in 2007. This toy was recolored white where the original was greenish grey.
- ↑ S. Trent Troop and Greg Sepelak (2008). Gone Too Far. Illustrator Evan Gauntt. Fun Publications.
- ↑ Jesse Wittenrich & Pete Sinclair (w), Dan Khanna (p), Josh Warner (i), Thomas Deer (col), Jesse Wittenrich (let), Pete Sinclair (ed). "The Coming Storm: Part 6" The Transformers Collectors Club 36 (Dec/Jan 2011), Fun Publications