Bushwacker is a fictional character and third-party Transformer homage to Generation 1 Outback created by iGear in 2013.
Bushwacker is a third-party Transformer homage to the 1986 Transformers Autobot Outback.
The biography for Bushwacker makes a reference to the appearance of Bushwacker Luke at the 1991 WWF Royal Rumble.
Bushwacker was designed by Cassy Sark.
Bushwacker was first teased on the back of the instructions for Weapon Specialist and Medical Specialist.
Prototype images of Bushwacker were posted to the iGear Facebook page in November 2012.
Color toy images of Bushwacker were posted to weibo in April 2013.
In the Fwooshcast podcast for November 24th, 2012 the hosts talked about Bushwacker, Cogz, Duneraker and Veer color photos.
The Retro Robot Radio podcast for September 14th, 2013 had a spotlight on Bushwacker's biography.
The Good Morning, Cybertron! podcast for January 14th, 2014 discussed the Reprolabels for Bushwacker in the news.
Bushwacker has a nasty habit of dying, in fact he has been registered offline more than any other 'bot in history. During one of the biggest battle royals during the great war, Bushwacker lasted only four seconds. Because of this morbid propensity, Bushwacker has a permanent sense of foreboding, thus his exile is self induced in an attempt to isolate himself from everything that could do him harm.
- iGear MW-08 Bushwacker (2013)
- An original third-party Transformer mold. Turns from robot to truck. Comes with gun and collector card.
- Reprolabels Classics Minibots 2 (2013)
- A set of labels for Bushwacker and Cogz intended to make them look more like Outback and Gears. Includes Autobot faction symbols.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVofANpX14s
- ↑ http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/3rd-party-unlicensed-41/new-igear-miniwarriors-announced-175739/?catid=searchresults&searchid=13925
- ↑ http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/3rd-party-unlicensed-41/igear-miniwarriors-bushwacker-cogz-and-duneraker-prototypes-176289/?catid=searchresults&searchid=14130
- ↑ http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/3rd-party-unlicensed-41/in-hand-color-prototypes-of-upcoming-igear-mini-warriors-177313/?catid=searchresults&searchid=14130
- ↑ Craig (November 24th, 2012). "Fwooshcast". http://fwooshcast.thefwoosh.com/ (Podcast). The Fwoosh. http://fwooshcast.thefwoosh.com/2012/11/episode-89-november-24th-fwooshcast-the-next-generation/.
- ↑ Mathew Robert Ignash (September 14th, 2013). "Retro Robot Radio". http://www.youtube.com/user/RetroRobotRadio?feature=watch (Podcast). RetroRobotRadio. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qlgk32Kww8.
- ↑ blunghole (January 14th, 2014). "Good Morning, Cybertron!". https://www.facebook.com/pages/Good-Morning-Cybertron/147383341975239 (Podcast). blunghole. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jtxeb9wxQw.
- ↑ http://reprolabels.com/Classics/minibots2.php
- 2013 toys
- C Z Hazard characters
- Cassy Sark designs
- Fictional automobiles
- Fictional characters introduced in 2013
- Fictional characters with superhuman durability
- Fictional characters with superhuman longevity
- Fictional characters with superhuman strength
- Fictional robots
- Fictional shapeshifters
- IGear toys
- Outback homages