Brontoscope is a character from the BMOG (Bio-Mechanical Ordnance Gestalts) toy line. He is meant to be used as either a stand-alone figure, or as accessories to any toy capable of using 5mm port accessories, such as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers, Zoids Blox, and many others.
Designs for the Bearium and Gamma-Ray colors of the molds were announced when they were placed for preorder on Big Bad Toy Store in April 2014.
Bearium and Gamma-Ray and Ursenal and Mant-Axe were released at BotCon 2014.
BMOG Toys released an image of the Brontoscope and Doomchicken builds on their Facebook page in April 2016.
- Bearium and Gamma-Ray review on YouTube by Hardtekticon Customs
- Bearium and Gamma-Ray review on YouTube by Ome9asupreme
Brontoscope was brought to life when weapons made by a group of evil interdimensional arms dealers were exposed to the power of the last world seed. He breaks down into a gamma burst pistol which serves as his seat of intelligence, a depleted uranium war pick, a plutonium rifle, two toxic waste rockets, a barium claw, a Geiger counter and two M.A.U.L.-48 assault rifles. He is a scout and rival of Doomchicken.
- BMOG Toys Military Black Bear and Manta Ray (2014)
- An original toy design by BMOG Toys. Set includes two rifles, two rocket launchers, a hammer, a combat claw, a scanner, clamp, axe and pistol. Features 5mm pegs and ports.
- Comes with a sticker sheet and instructions.
- Pieces of this set are used in the design of ApeL.A.W., Brontoscope, Mant-Axe, Mega-Ursenal, Obliteration Cannon, Quadrotitan, Scorpatron, Scuttleclaw, Slumberjack, Smackrabbit, Technosaurus X and UltraMog WarMech and Ursenal.
- BMOG Toxic Spill Bear and Manta Ray (2014)
- A recolor of the Military Black Bear and Manta by BMOG Toys.
- Bearium turns from a robotic bear to two plutonium rifles, two toxic waste rockets, trash compactor, a polonium pounder, a barium claw, and a Geiger counter. He shares a mold with Bearald/Cobiak, Carbearator, Peg-Paw Plundor, Solarbear and Ursenal.
- Gamma-Ray turns from a robotic manta ray to depleted uranium war pick and gamma burst pistol. He shares a mold with Chopp-Orr, Deep Blue/Ray Mant the Manta-Ger, Dread Pickaxe Raybot, Mant-Axe, and Pick-Slaughter/Sea-Labrys.
- Comes with a sticker sheet.
- Pieces of Bearium are used in the design of Brontoscope, Mega-Ursenal, Quadrotitan, Scareanodon, Scorpatron, Technosaurus X and UltraMog WarMech.
- Pieces of Gamma-Ray are used in the design of Scareanodon.